Home » Posts tagged 'basic competitions'
Tag Archives: basic competitions
Swimming is a popular sport in the world. There are 2 types of swimming: individual and team. Swimming is one of the four basic competitions of every Summer Olympics alongside athletics, fencing and gymnastics.
The main competitions of swimming include swimming butterfly, frog swimming, freestyle swimming and individual swimming pool. In addition to the individual competitions, athletes at the Summer Olympics are also supplemented with relay content.
This article will show you some mental effect thay swimming brings to your health.
Love increases the amount of endorphins, which are neurotransmitters in the brain that create positive emotions, similar to swimming and yoga. When swimming, the body constantly stretches out, combined with rhythmic breathing, will be a great relaxing experience. Moreover, swimming also helps calm, thanks to the breath and the flow of water increases internal focus, overwhelms the surrounding disturbances, thereby reducing stress and stress naturally. Swimming also reverses brain damage caused by stress.
Swimming is a social sport. According to research, exercise and social interaction work to improve mental health. Participants in the trial showed a greater decrease in feelings of anxiety and depression than their peers.
Swimming is the source of youth. Regular swimming helps to delay the aging process by reducing blood pressure, increasing muscle mass, improving oxygen and increasing blood flow to the brain, promoting cardiovascular health.
Some note for you when swimming:
– Swim 1-2 times per week, each time about 30-45 minutes.
– Alternately change the different types of swimming such as frog swimming, butterfly swimming, swimming strokes … to avoid muscle problems. After swimming, shower carefully and pat your skin dry to prevent skin fungus from moisturizing.
– Use a swimming cap to protect hair.
– Swimming strokes suitable for people with low back pain.
– People with infections, lung problems (bronchitis, asthma), ear-nose-throat infection (tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis and ear infections), eczema and some diseases skin, should not swim to avoid more severe disease.